Here is a checklist to help you prepare for your appointment:
Before your visit…
- Check with your PCP to see if you need an insurance referral. If you do, bring the appropriate forms and authorization numbers with you.
- Bring filled-out new patient forms that can be found on our website.
- Avoid all antihistamines for seven days prior to allergy testing.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call us as soon as possible at 605-217-4320.
During your visit…
- Please wear a short-sleeved shirt for skin testing.
- Keep your inhaler on hand.
- Feel free to ask your doctor questions about allergy testing and therapy.
- Plan to spend two hours in the clinic for testing.
After your visit…
- Schedule a follow-up, if necessary.
- Fill prescriptions, if necessary.
- Sign up for our patient portal so that you can contact your doctor directly.